For reservations and additional information visit the KC Parks website. The following link can be used to begin the reservation process for weddings and the park shelter:
- Rehearsals can be reserved in one hour time slots; please inquire about rates. Rehearsals are held Monday through Thursday from 4pm-8pm.
- Receptions must be held in a separate location.
- The shelter is not included in your reservation. However, it may also be reserved if available.
- No refunds will be given under any circumstance, including weather.
- All chairs, decorations, musical equipment and supplies must be set-up and taken down in your allotted time slot.
- Rental chair companies may load and unload at the parking lot north of the Rose Garden. Vehicles are NOT allowed on the turf or in the Rose Garden.
- Food is not allowed in the Rose Garden. Alcohol is prohibited in Loose Park.
- No tents or awnings are allowed in the Rose Garden.
- Runners are not to be placed atop the grass in the Rose Garden.
- Birdseed, confetti, rice and artificial flowers are not allowed in the Rose Garden.
- Parking is limited. We recommend large wedding parties provide a central parking location & shuttle buses or trolleys to the park.
- The Rose Garden is located in a public park and we cannot control other events scheduled in other areas of the park. No area may be blocked off at anytime