Hello to All,
We hope you are taking regular strolls through our internationally recognized rose garden in Loose Park, breathing in the heavenly scents of all those roses and appreciating a place to park yourself on a bench and relax.
We need people with all sorts of skills to give us their time and creativity to make it happen. And you can make some great new friends along the way.
We need people with all types of skills to give us
their time and creativity to make it happen.
We are hoping to find individuals with skills related to:
- graphic design
- technical knowledge of Excel, Word, email, video conferencing technologies to lend assistance to the Board and society members
- accounting or bookkeeping skills to work with our operational and treasury needs
- membership tracking, development, and nurturing
- working with children’s programs
- providing legal review of contracts we may need to sign
- maintaining the beauty of our garden through deadheading, weeding, etc.
- becoming a rosarian (and or those who already are rosarians) to answer rose questions, give presentations, work on the Rose Show, etc.
- working on public events in the garden like Rose Day, Jazz in the Roses, Wine and Roses, Reading in the Roses
Get active on a committee and or consider joining our board, and invest in something beautiful. If you want to know more about the Kansas City Rose Society Board and what makes a board member, check out our Board page. We welcome your leadership skills!
Our garden is a gift to every person in our community. Thanks so much for your interest and for your support. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Now, More Than Ever, We Appreciate A World That Leads With Love And Beauty.