How to Join or Renew your Kansas City Rose Society membership
KCRS is always excited to welcome anyone who would like to join us. As a member, you will get to be involved in a unique Kansas City organization. We are the stewards of the Laura Conyers Smith Municipal Rose Garden located in the Jacob L. Loose Memorial Park, KCMO. *Are You A Young Professional, Age 25 - 45? Scroll Down to learn more.
*NOTE that Benefactors of the Garden may gift two, "Friend of the Garden" memberships, per year. Patrons of the Garden may gift one, "Friend of the Garden" membership, per year. These memberships are for new, first-time members. To gift a membership contact Marylou Turner for further information.
Scroll Down To Pay Online
Or, to pay by check, download our hard copy
Make your check payable to:
Kansas City Rose Society
Marylou Turner (Membership Chair)
645 W 69th St.
Kansas City, MO 64113
Are You A Young Professional, Age 25 - 45?
The Rosebuds - Young Friends of The Rose Society are a group of young professionals between the ages of 25 and 45, who are interested in civic engagement, beauty of roses in conjunction with the Kansas City Rose Society. Rosebud participation is available with any of our membership options. This is a great opportunity for community involvement.
- For Information contact Taylor Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org | 417-217-0015.
Online Membership payments can be submitted by filling out the following form.
*= required fields
- Please use uppercase letters only where appropriate.
- If using an "auto fill" feature to populate name, address & contact form fields, please make sure the fields fill accurately.
- Upon submitting your information & payment a successful submission note will appear on your screen and you will receive Thank You e-mail.
- Report a Problem With This Form (please include details)
*= required fields