2020 Rose Photography Contest - Digital Show
Congratulations to these top prize winners.
Eighty eight photographs were entered by the following photographers:
Thank you judges:
Below, To Enhance your viewing pleasure of our winning photos:
- Place cursor on photo to see name of rose and photographer; if viewing with cell phone, touch with finger.
- Clicking any image enlarges the photo and provides a slide show format.
CONGRATULATIONS to our Top Prize Winners!
Queen, King, Princess and Court of Honor
Blue Ribbon Winners!
Class 1, One Exhibition Form Bloom. Hybrid Tea Grandiflora, Floribunda, Miniature, or Miniflora.
Class 2, One Open Bloom. Hybrid Tea, Grandiflora, Floribunda, Miniature, or Miniflora.
Class 3, One Bloom or Spray. Species, Old Garden Rose, Shrub, Polyantha, or Climber.
Class 4, A photograph of the Laura Conyers Smith Municipal Rose Garden.
Class 5, Rose Potpourri. A rose photograph that does not fit the other classes.
Class 6, Creative Interpretation.
Interested in other rose show photo contests?
- American Rose Society Digital Photo Contest entry deadline November 5, 2020
- American Rose Society Photo Contest for High School students entry deadline December 30, 2020
- Click Here For Information