Volunteer Rose Garden Groomer
● Rose groomers assist in the garden and greet visitors.
● Enjoy wearing a KCRS green apron as an Authorized Rose Groomer.
● Work in a beautiful setting, surrounded by color and fragrance while
making new friends and providing community service!
● Join us each Thursday morning for grooming with other volunteers,
plus refreshments and fun.
● Bring, gloves, hat, sunscreen and a smile.
Groom Training Sessions
● Thursday, May 4 & May 11, 2017
Please try to attend both training sessions, if possible.
Join us! Roses enjoy company, too!
For questions or additional information, please contact: